Whats on my iPhone 5 Best iOS 6 Evasi0n Jailbreak Tweaks

[postlink] http://iosbalikpapan.blogspot.com/2013/02/whats-on-my-iphone-5-best-ios-6-evasi0n.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qjgb_9vPFwendofvid [starttext] Whats on my iPhone 5 Best iOS 6 Evasi0n Jailbreak Tweaks

A few tweaks that I have installed on my iPhone 5 running the Evasi0n iOS Untethered Jailbreak. A tweak that I forgot to mention shown in the video is BytaFont which allowed me to adjust my system font. For those of you are who are curious as to which font it is I'm using, it is Action Man. Any further questions or comments drop them down below. Thanks for watching!

A few tweaks mentioned:
- %Hook's Law
- Zepplin
- Iconoclasm (Ring Layout in video)
- BytaFont (Action Man used in video)
- ActionBoard
- Activator
- BiteSMS
- RandomFlip
- Ayecon Theme
- Barrel
- InfiniFolders
- NCSettings
- Preference Folders
- Winterboard
- PhotoFilter



*PLEASE NOTE: The music used in the intro is one I personally created. It is only a snippet of the actual song.[endtext]
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2012. Toko Online iPhone iPad iPod Balikpapan - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger